1001 16TH STREET, NW
WHEN: Thursday, December 31, 2015 from 09:00 PM – 02:00 AM
WHERE: The Capital Hilton 1001 16th Street, NW Washington, DC 20036 The hotel is located two blocks north of the White House, on the corner of 16th Street and K Street, NW. Within 0.2 miles of Farragut North Metro, 0.3 miles of Farragut West Metro, and 0.2 miles of McPherson Square Metro.
We also offer a separate $99 option for this party that is for 10:30 p.m. entry, that includes an open bar, and that does not include food.
Our Washington DC New Years Eve gala is our hottest party of the year. Each year, more than 3,000 people join us for one amazing night. Bring your friends, or come alone and meet new friends! We offer different color bracelets for singles and couples, so it is easy to see who is single and who is not.
See our video below to see what makes our gala so popular year after year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-taqnipIyA
Our gala provides something for everyone: live entertainment, delicious food and beverages, a great crowd of people with a wide variety of interests, and so much more. There is a reason that so many people come back to our gala year after year. Out of all the fun things to do in Washington DC on new years eve, our gala is the most exciting.
At our Washington DC New Years Eve gala, we will have so many activities happening that you will not know which room to start in. Join us for:
• The City of Love and Light, where singles can enjoy speed dating, always one of Professionals in the Citys most popular activities.
• Hip Hop Nation Room, celebrate that great city to our north, the birthplace of hip hop – New York City! Learn fun hip hop party dances at our Washington DC New Years Eve gala.
• Kingdom of Spain Nightfall Ball, where you can celebrate New Years Eve in Washington DC in true Ibiza, Pamplona and Barcelona nightclub fashion.
• Bollywood Hills Underground Club, where you can celebrate Bombay City and Bollywood with exotic Hindi, Punjabi, Ghazals and Bollywood Pop Songs, learn Bollywood dances from a professional Washington DC New Years Eve performer, and get a Henna tattoo.
• Australian “Oz” Rock, where you can celebrate the Land Down Under’s rich history of rock with live band Lovebettie.
• Jamaica, where you can ring in New Years Eve in Washington DC celebrating the Caribbean with Reggae music island vibes.
• Japanese Karaoke Room, where you are the star! Sing before your fellow revelers among artfully created Japanese origami.
• Red Light District, where you can enjoy a hilarious late night R rated comedian to end your Washington DC New Years Eve night.
• The London Stage, where you can experience two stage hypnosis shows, all the rage in London, with hypnotist Marc Russell Hausman.
Some of our other popular happenings that you will not want to miss include:
• Caricaturist: Pose for our caricaturist, who will playfully capture your likeness that you can take home with you as a fun memento of your New Years Eve in Washington DC evening.
• Spectacular performances by the hula hoopers. Be dazzled by the lights and moves of these talented hula hoop dancers as the balloons drop on New Years!
• DJ and Dancing: Dance the night away to a combination of the latest contemporary hits and timeless classics played by some of the areas best DJs at our Washington DC New Years Eve gala.
• On-Site Photographers: Let our talented photographers help preserve your memories of the night.
From 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., enjoy delectable washington dc new years cuisine. At our carving stations, we will serve black pepper crusted prime rib and deep fried turkey breast with accompanying sides. We will also be featuring a pasta station with several different pasta options including Grilled chicken, roasted bell Peppers, fusilli pasta with a basil pesto sauce; Bay shrimp, button mushrooms, orecchiette pasta with a creamy alfredo sauce; Roasted vegetables, tri-color bow-tie pasta with a tomato marinara sauce; and an Italian meatball and penne pasta with a spicy tomato marinara sauce. Look forward to a sundry of dips and chips and a Viennese dessert display as well.
At our Washington DC New Years gala, we will provide delicious drinks from 9:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m., including fine wines, beer, spirits, name brand cocktails and, of course, Champagne.
Our Washington DC New Years gala runs from 9 p.m. until 2 a.m. and includes all entertainment, food, and an open bar. We also offer a discounted 10:30 p.m. – 2 a.m. non-food option that includes the open bar.
Groups of five or more receive a promo code for discounted admission. Purchase all at once or separately. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a promo code.
This gala will be held at the The Capital Hilton, located two blocks north of the White House at 1001 16th Street, NW in Washington, DC. The hotel is easily accessible to three different Metro Stations: Farragut North (Red Line), Farragut West (Blue and Orange Lines), and McPherson Square (Blue and Orange Lines). In addition to valet parking at the hotel, there are numerous self-park garages nearby.
Discounted hotel rooms are available for $159 for a limited time. To take advantage of this hotel room rate, call the Capital Hilton at 1-800- HILTONS to purchase a hotel room and reference the Professionals in the City New Year’s Eve rate.
This is an age 21 and over event. Bring government-issued identification with you to the event.
Last Updated on