15 Lansdowne St.
The Foundation Room, 15 Lansdowne Street, next to the House of Blues in Boston
Date: December 31, 2014, Starting at 8 PM.
Dress Code: Black Tie / Elegant Attire
Food and Drink: Signature Cocktails and International Delicacies
Celebrate New Years Eve 2015 in style and class at The SYNERGY Event’s Timeless Global Gala, an exclusive event attended by Boston’s most fashionable VIPs. The evening will be one to remember, with special guests, attentive staff, multiple bars, and delicious signature cocktails. Enjoy international food tastings inspired by the greatest dishes from around the globe. Indulge yourself in the venue’s sophisticated decor and luxurious crowd. Guests should dress to impress as professional photographers capture those memorable moments from the red carpet to the dance floor. Our exceptional DJs will be spinning a special curated selection of internationally renowned hits from the start to long after the ball drops.
For many years now, The SYNERGY Events has been host to the most lavish and successful NYE parties of all time, and this year’s gala is no exception. Join us for a night of elegance, entertainment, and a live countdown to midnight. Hosted at The Foundation Room, guests can enjoy Boston’s most exclusive nightlife venue, while socializing with high-end guests. For those looking to have an unforgettable New Years Eve, you are cordially invited to bring in 2015 with the best. This NYE gala is unlike any other, so make it your first New Years resolution to attend. This is a 21+ Event.
TICKET TYPES (all ticket prices are subject to increase as the event approaches) :
General Admission Ticket: Admission starting at 10:30 PM. Order drinks from the cash bar.
VIP Ticket: Admission starting at 9:00 PM for an exclusive hors d’oeuvres reception (menu coming soon!), a complimentary midnight champagne toast, and specialty dessert served after Midnight. Order drinks from the cash bar.
Group Seating for 8 – General Admin Area (Your Own Private Area)
Early admission starting at 8:00 PM for an exclusive VIP hors d’oeuvres reception. All 8 guests will have their own private room for the evening with two tables for seating. A complimentary midnight champagne toast included. Order drinks from the cash bar.
Reserved Seating for 6
Early admission starting at 8:00 PM for an exclusive VIP hors d’oeuvres reception. All 6 guests will have their own table for the evening (seated). A midnight champagne toast included. Order drinks from the cash bar.
Reserved Seating for 4
Early admission starting at 8:00 PM for an exclusive VIP hors d’oeuvres reception. All 4 guests will have their own table for the evening (seated). A midnight champagne toast included. Order drinks from the cash bar.
Couple’s Special – Reserved Seating for 2 (Shared)
Early admission starting at 8:00 PM for an exclusive VIP hors d’oeuvres reception. 2 guests at a seated table (table shared with 2 other guests) and a midnight champagne toast included. Order drinks from the cash bar.
You Could Win Free Tickets to our next BIG EVENT!
-One night access into one of Boston’s very few “members only” venues – The Foundation Room
-Interact with Boston’s outgoing and opulent socialites (age group 21-39)
– Hosted by Miss MA United States 2014
-Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and international delicacies served from all over the world (menu coming soon)
-Featuring live DJs spinning international music: Pop, Euro House, Arabic House, Top 40’s mash up, and Hip Hop
-Professional photographers and videographers capturing all aspects of the celebration
-Live projection of the midnight countdown and ball drop “live” from Times Square, NYC
-Exquisite, hand-picked international decorations will be displayed throughout venue to compliment the international theme
– “White Glove” Premium bar service
FUN FACTS ABOUT THE VENUE:
- Foundation Room is one of only 8 members only clubs nationwide from the House of Blues Franchise
- Famous actor Dan Aykroyd, co-star of the 1980 filmThe Blues Brothers is one of the former owners of Foundation Room, Boston
- Religious art pieces are not used lightly at Foundation Room, but are chosen to respectfully reflect the mottoes “All Are One” and “Unity in Diversity” by representing a diverse array of the religions and philosophies that guide human life around the world.
- Inside Foundation Rooms Famous Prayer Room you will find Nataraja (Dancing Shiva). Nataraja means “lord of the dance,” in this case, the dance of the destroyer-god Shiva. Although surrounded by the fires of destruction, Shiva’s dance is necessary for creation to occur. The drum in one of his hands marks the beat of the dance, the dwarf demon he is crushing represents sloth and ignorance, and despite the violence of the image, Shiva’s hands and feet are making auspicious, protective gestures.
- Foundation Rooms across the country share the same feel with the walls opulently embroidered in traditional fabric imported and hand stitched. Girls learn to embroider at an early age primarily to contribute to their own dowries—patches that will one day be sewn together into garments, wall hangings, wedding canopies, household goods and other trappings. For years the girls accumulate the pieces, all done in the very particular stitches, colors and patterns of their own village
HOR’S D’OEUVERES (MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE):
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.nyeviphost.com/
PARKING: There are are plenty of parking garages in the area as the venue is located near Fenway Park in Boston. Parking can run from $30 and up for new years eve.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Looking for VIP concierge services beyond just event tickets? Looking to rent a tux, hotel room reservation, car services or where to get your hair done for the event. We can help. Once you purchase your ticket, contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.
CHARITY: A portion of the event profit will benefit The Home for Little Wanderers (www.thehome.org) that services to thousands of children and families each year.
The SYNERGY Events (Boston, NYC, DC, Paris, London) produces upscale themed events that allow high-end guests to mingle, meet, and experience unique gatherings through eclectic music, fashion, and ambiance. These events are exclusive and distinct, just like our market, because we provide an atmosphere unlike any other. Our events have been covered by The Boston Globe, Boston Common Magazine, The Improper Bostonian, Boston Magazine, and many other online and print publications. We are the industry leader in creating an unforgettable moments for our guests. This isn’t your standard New Years Eve celebration, it’s an Experience!
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS! ALL SALES ARE FINAL! By purchasing tickets, the ticket holder (and/or) guest(s) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless producer, facility, and representatives of the same, for all claims by guest, guest agents, employees, contractors, or by any other person, arising out of any act or omission in any way related to guest’s attendance of the event. Guest waives, without limitation, all claims for damage, destruction, loss or theft, personal injury and any other act or failure to act of producer.
Keywords: Boston New Years Party, Boston NYE 2014, Boston NYE gala 2015, Boston New years 2015, Boston, RI, CT, NH, ME New Years Event, Boston New Years Eve package.
Last Updated on